Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Best Audio Receiver Great Budget Mp3 Cd Player Headunit! Hi I'm Going To Buy A 5.1 Channel Speakers/Audio Receiver Bundle For My PS3 & My 37"HDTV. Any Tips?

Hi I'm going to buy a 5.1 Channel Speakers/Audio Receiver bundle for my PS3 & my 37"HDTV. Any tips? - best audio receiver great budget mp3 cd player headunit!

Hi, I'm going around this week @ BestBuy and 5.1-channel sound / audio receiver and my budget is to buy $ 800 or less. I will be there for my PS3 and my 37 "HDTV reception. I thought Bose? Yamaha Philips, LG, LG, or 5.1 channel surround. Are there any tips I should know as sure to have HDMI port? Optical connection? Dolby True HD logo? DTS logo? Any tips or advice will be great, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Rice brulee Information. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree