Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Play Farmville On A Blackberry Storm Can I Play Farmville On My Cell Phone? Has Any One Succesfully Done So?

Can I play Farmville on my cell phone? Has any one succesfully done so? - how to play farmville on a blackberry storm

Ok. Be Farmville requires Flash Player, and Windows Mobile phones, may assist the payer to the flash? Is there another? Has anyone successfully used in the cell Farmville? My cell phone company Verizon and offer Imagio HTC phone with Windows. They say that this phone is compatible with Facebook, but is compatible with the well mysapce? Has anyone this phone you love? As compared with the iPhone or BlackBerry Storm?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only one I know that the i-phone

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Rice brulee Information. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree