Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shower Drip Rail Metal Water Liking From Under Shower Door Rail/metal Base,any Ideas?

Water liking from under shower door rail/metal base,any ideas? - shower drip rail metal

I installed a new shower door, shower my feet, but under the metal door where the water never ceases to hurt and my new vinyl over the wall Well.I installed everthing as have several times, and even a piece of rubber insulation in the core and the water outside sealant.Yet "I have tons of silicon base is in the metal frame and dissolved substances are stored in a way the whole day on the linoleum floor and a large podle.I have a towel all the time, but apreciatte ideas how to get this problem solved.
PS shower base is fiberglass and the door came frame.Both with the metal was bought at Loews and nothing damaged seams.
Thank you in advance for any advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Rice brulee Information. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree