Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tattoo Designs Biblical Proverbs Tattoo Opinions Needed...?

Tattoo opinions needed...? - tattoo designs biblical proverbs

Ok, so .. in the design a tattoo for girls of 19 years.
While still working on it, but I have no camera to show the progress.

Ill do my bst to describe
has a Bible verse and hands like an open page
"John 8:12" Hands =
from the middle of the fall increase it ANF lines on the high side ...
in three, a sign of peace, a heart, butterfly, and Madagascar Jasmine, a pentagram (star).

Hope theres bottom line into the Greek Bible.

John 8:12 means that I adjust the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness but will have the light of life.

== Peace obvious sign of peace
Heart = love of God and humanity
== Transformation Dragonfly light and grace
Jas MadagascarGood luck == mine
Pentagram == 4 items for those who live
= Gods hands hands
== In order to extend lines of his dream

Tattooing is below the neck near the upper half of the back, any kind of color .. mostly blue, yellow, orange, purple and red

*** Have you trhink it is a tattoo of Nice?

4 comments:

Lily Evans ({DA♥} / [SOSS]) said...

sounds pretty
and Bible verses are beautiful and delicate tattoo
it's a bit like the tattoo
if the sign of peace, heardragonfly and other things are small and then into the tattoo work sounds good
Do not try to fit in only her

George said...

Only if you put before the head.

mikecody... said...

I think it's a bit much

Ame M said...

I feel like Bible verses are impressive. But I think there are so many other things ... I know why you are confused. I feel with all the extras is very difficult, and could very immature. At least, I proposed to them about the use of gray instead of color so that the pieces go together better ... or a proposal for the omission of certain things. I think it might be nice if we succeed, but I have no idea whether gods hands hands collar in the fingers in peace sign with a Madagascar jasmine, a small dragonfly mignonette there is, it has had woven, pentagram dragon body and hearts, in the flowers or the chain on the chain. I have no idea ... It is very difficult, but certainly not turn it that way, you create a more coherent way.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Rice brulee Information. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree